Chinese language Purchase Manager
We are energy independence enthusiasts and full of passion towards the latest technology which we are using in our projects creating new quality of electronics. Our mission is to provide products satisfying our clients’ needs in terms of quality and reliability.
Green Cell Team consists of over 100 Specialists of Technology, logistics, production, marketing and Customer Service. We know that the right people are a key to success. Our team is a basis for our future development that’s why we are looking for Purchasing Manager who shares the same values and will develop them with us.
What you will be dealing with:
1. Maintaining good relations with current suppliers
2. Managing the day to day operations for strategic purchasing, new product sourcing and/or supplier quality management resources
3. Negotiations of contract terms and prices
4. Continuous market filtration for new suppliers / products
5. Introduction of new products to the market
6. Quality control of deliveries
7. Responsibility for the quality of products and compliance with applicable legal standards on a EU/US market, for which a given product will be introduced
You are our perfect match for this role, if you are/have:
1. Experienced in contact with Chinese business partners,
2. Experienced as a purchaser in the consumer electronics industry, min. 2 years,
3. Knowledge of legal norms regarding product safety certificates and appropriate labelling of products according to specific markets,
4. Bilingual in English/Polish and Mandarin Chinese.
5. Understanding of market trends, supply chain management, accounting, and business operations
6. Experienced in taking part/visiting at electronics fairs (especially in China)
7. A network of contacts with electronics manufacturers in China
8. Proven successes in the field of purchasing goods
9. Willingness to travel to China (3 times a year)
What we offer:
• modern office space on Kalwaryjska Street in Krakow (Poland)
• great working atmosphere
• benefits: private health care, multisport card, insurance
• team building meetings
• relaxing space with Playstation 🙂
• delicious coffee
• after-work meetings (only for volunteers ;))
• full-time job on the employment contract or B2B in fast-growing Green Cell company
• attractive salary between 5700-11500 PLN – depends on your experience and qualifications
• working hours: 9:00-17:00 or 8:00-16:00
If you are interested, please read our information clause and send your application by clicking on ‘Aplikuj’ button. By clicking on ‘Aplikuj’ button you agree with all clauses below:
Your personal data will be handled by Paweł Ochyński CSG located in Cracow, 33 Kalwaryjska. We are collecting the information only for the recruitment process. You are entitled to access your data and change them. Providing the personal information regulated by the Labour Law from April,26,1974 and statutory instruments is mandatory. Providing additional information is voluntary.
Details regarding Private Policy for Candidates can be found here.