We are energy independence enthusiasts and passionates of the latest technology which we are taking advantage of in our projects creating the new quality of electronics. Our core business is energy storing devices such as laptop batteries, power banks, UPS devices or USB chargers.
We are currently looking for PHP Developer who will help us is in the development of our own product for the internal purpose. Our system includes integration with several external servers with API communication based on Symfony 3 framework. Would you like to join Green Cell?
If you are the one who wants to get the experience, likes contact with people, you are looking for new challenges, have interesting ideas and a lot of positive energy, we are waiting for you! Apply now!
What you will be dealing with:
• creating and implementation of our own product for the internal purpose
• system integration with external servers
• conducting unit tests
• current project maintenance
• reacting to any arising issues
What we expect from the candidate?
• at least 2-year experience
• knowledge of Symfony or Laravel
• good knowledge of relational database (MySQL) – sometimes we use DQL instead of ORM
• practical knowledge of version control system (GIT)
• good command of English
• knowledge of design projects, PSR standards
• knowledge of JS and frameworks (jQuery, phantomJS)
• knowledge of system patterns TWIG
• experience in NoSQL base (Redis, MongoDB)
• practical knowledge of the messaging system (RabbitMQ)
• experience in external integration/API (REST or SOAP)
• experience in conducting unit (PHPUnit) and behavior-driven (Behat) tests
What we can offer:
• modern office space on Kalwaryjska
• great working atmosphere
• benefits: private health care, multisport, insurance
• team building meetings
• relaxing space wit Playstation 🙂
• delicious coffee
• after-work meetings (only for volunteers ;))
• full-time job on the employment contract or B2B in fast-growing Green Cell company
• attractive salary between 5700-11500 PLN
• working hours; 9:0-17:00
Your personal data will be handled by Paweł Ochyński CSG located in Cracow, 33 Kalwaryjska. We are collecting the information only for the recruitment process. You are entitled to access your data and change them. Providing the personal information regulated by the Labour Law from April,26,1974 and statutory instruments is mandatory. Providing additional information is voluntary.
Details regarding Private Policy for Candidates could be found here.