We are energy independence enthusiasts and passionates of the latest technology which we are taking advantage of in our projects creating the new quality of electronics. Our mission is to provide products satisfying our clients’ needs in terms of quality and reliability.
Green Cell Team consists of over 100 Specialists of Technology, logistics, production, marketing and Customer Service. We know that the right people are key to success. The team is a basis for our future development that’s why we are looking for HR Manager who shares the same values and will develop them.
• initiating and implementation of HR operations developing the organization according to the company’s vision and mission
• creating a partner relationship and cooperation with the Management to provide tools and solutions supporting business goals realization
• advising and developing the organization’s culture, shift management, and internal communication
• recognizing employees’ needs and problems, supporting tasks realization by providing HR solutions, knowledge, and experience
• checking employees satisfaction, motivation, and engagement
• creating and servicing motivation systems
• key HR indicators monitoring and recommendation of actions
• developing HR/EB according to the needs
Our perfect candidate should be experienced in:
• HR department in e-commerce, IT, tech, electronics etc.
• conducting complete recruitment processes – i.e. sourcing, screening and meetings with Hiring Manager, taking care of formal aspects – hiring and onboarding
• recommendation of HR solutions as the response to current business needs
• implementation of HR projects developing the company’s culture
• planning and realization of Employer Branding
• cooperation with managers in terms of projects and business goals realization
• checking needs, conducting training and development programmes
• work with English – min. B2
and willingness to develop the organization with interesting products and even more interesting people! That’s why we highly appreciate the ability to build relationships, good communication skills especially in case of internal communication, engagement and positive, can-do attitude. We are looking for someone with initiative and the ability to motivate others.
What we can offer:
• salary: 10000-15000 PLN net for B2B contract/gross in case of the employment contract
• non-formal relations and great atmosphere typical for start-ups
• innovative and open for new ideas team
• private healthcare
• team building meetings
Your personal data will be handled by Paweł Ochyński CSG located in Cracow, 33 Kalwaryjska. We are collecting the information only for the recruitment process. You are entitled to access your data and change them. Providing the personal information regulated by the Labour Law from April,26,1974 and statutory instruments is mandatory. Providing additional information is voluntary.
Details regarding Private Policy for Candidates could be found here.