We are energy independence enthusiasts and passionates of the latest technology which we are taking advantage of in our projects creating the new quality of electronics.
Our core business is energy storing devices such as laptop batteries, power banks, UPS devices or USB chargers.
We encourage to apply for the position of Electronics Engineer those who know how to project, test and review electronic circuits. Electronics Engineer will have a real influence on the construction and quality of our products and be the part of the product creation process.
Your main duties will be as follows:
• creating PCB circuits for power banks and similar devices with Li-ion technology
• testing and simulating electronics circuits
• creating files and documentation necessary for the production process
• conducting prototypes tests and creating reports
What we can offer:
• full-time job on employment contract or contract of mandate basis in fast-growing Green Cell company
• challenges, interesting tasks and a wide range of technologies
• possibility to take part in technologically advanced projects and chance to present your knowledge quickly
• all necessary tools
• unique atmosphere and comfortable working conditions
• benefits: private health care, multisport, insurance
• great office space on Kalwaryjska, Cracow
• amazing co-workers
• delicious coffee
Your personal data will be handled by Paweł Ochyński CSG located in Cracow, 33 Kalwaryjska. We are collecting the information only for the recruitment process. You are entitled to access your data and change them. Providing the personal information regulated by the Labour Law from April,26,1974 and statutory instruments is mandatory. Providing additional information is voluntary.
Details regarding Private Policy for Candidates could be found here.